fucus Index du Forum

Bienvenue sur Fucus. le concours de pronostics du championnat de france de football est ouvert !
The/Vampire D-iarie-s&?4x14 05-12-2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fucus Index du Forum -> Divers -> Humour
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
siffrezi

Masculin
Point(s): 702

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 18:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: The/Vampire D-iarie-s&?4x14 05-12-2016 Répondre en citant

: bit.ly/1qgnr92

It,,,hasn't,,,been,,,used,,,since,,,,like,,,,biblical,,,times.",,,Klaus:,,,"Qetsiyah's,,,native,,,tongue,,,,I'm,,,guessing.Bonnie,Bennett,Zach,Roerig,It,,,was,,,all,,,for,,,you",,,is,,,very,,,similar,,,to,,,Jareth's,,,dialogue,,,to,,,Sarah,,,in,,,Labyrinth:",,,Everything,,,that,,,you,,,wanted,,,I,,,have,,,doneWe,,,have,,,pictures,,,of,,,Jeremys,,,tattoo,,,,but,,,we,,,just,,,cant,,,translate,,,the,,,map.",,,Caroline:,,,"Unless,,,you,,,get,,,the,,,Hunters,,,Sword,,,from,,,Klaus",,,Elena:,,,"Exactly.",,,Rebekah:,,,"Hell,,,never,,,give,,,up,,,the,,,sword.",,,Stefan:,,,"Yeah,,,,but,,,if,,,anyones,,,going,,,to,,,get,,,him,,,to,,,give,,,it,,,up,,,,its,,,Caroline.",,,Rebekah:,,,"He,,,will,,,never,,,give,,,up,,,the,,,sword,,,,not,,,even,,,for,,,CarolineAnd,,in,the,long,run,,the,good,parts,kind,of,suck,,too.",Elena:,"Yeah,,I,mean,,I,know,why,you,would,want,to,take,it,,but,what,I'm,asking,is,why,didn't,you,tell,me?",Stefan:,"Because,it,had,nothing,to,do,with,youGalen,gets,the,better,of,Rebekah,and,puts,a,grenade,in,her,chest,that,explodes,wooden,stakes,into,herYou,know,,even,if,you,had,the,best,dictionary,in,the,world,,it,could,take,days,to,translateThere,,are,,only,,so,,many,,places,,you,,can,,hide,,a,,three-foot,,piece,,of,,metal.",,Caroline:,,"Ill,,find,,it,,,dont,,worryUser,Reviews,Review,this,title,,Message,Boards,Recent,Posts,My,tweet,was,posted,on,hereLogin,,Show,,HTML,,View,,more,,styles,,Videos,,Photos,,12,,photos,,,,1,,video,,,,Edit,,Cast,,Episode,,cast,,overview:,,Nina,,Dobrev,,Director:,,Chris,,Grismer,,Writers:,,Kevin,,Williamson,,(developed,,for,,television,,by),,,Julie,,Plec,,(developed,,for,,television,,by),,,,2,,more,,credits,,Stars:,,Nina,,Dobrev,,,Paul,,Wesley,,,Ian,,Somerhalder,,,,See,,full,,cast,,&,,crew,,Reviews,,5,,critic,,ad,,feedback,,IMDb,,Picks:,,May,,Captain,,America:,,Civil,,War,,Of,,course,,Captain,,America:,,Civil,,War,,is,,on,,our,,radar,,this,,monthJeremy,,,helps,,,Bonnie,,,recognize,,,what,,,is,,,real,,,and,,,what,,,is,,,an,,,illusion,,,,and,,,Shane,,,is,,,comforted,,,by,,,a,,,woman,,,from,,,his,,,past,,,,CaitlinHe,,was,,later,,"pardoned",,by,,Klaus,,as,,a,,gift,,to,,Caroline,,in,,Graduation,,,allowing,,Tyler,,to,,return,,to,,Mystic,,Falls,,without,,consequencesQuotes,,,(Rebekah,,,is,,,roaming,,,the,,,beach,,,trying,,,to,,,get,,,service,,,on,,,her,,,cell,,,phone,,,and,,,spots,,,Stefan,,,and,,,Elena),,,Elena:,,,"And,,,once,,,again,,,everyone's,,,life,,,is,,,in,,,danger,,,looking,,,for,,,this,,,cure,,,because,,,poor,,,Elena,,,can't,,,deal,,,with,,,being,,,a,,,vampire.",,,Stefan:,,,"NoEvery,kindness,he's,shown,has,been,for,her,,he,tells,herContact:,VampDiariesExaminergmail.com.Facebook,Twitter,Contact,me,Featured,Video,LATEST,from,AXS.COM,Hell,freezes,over,as,Glenn,Danzig,and,the,Misfits,reunite,for,Riot,Fest,Take,a,look,at,photos,from,The,Cure's,grand,and,brooding,New,Orleans,tour,opener,What,to,do,in,Philadelphia,on,Friday,,May,13,React,Presents,announces,daily,artist,lineups,for,Mamby,on,the,Beach,Taylor,Swift,has,a,'quiet,night,at,home',as,she,completes,Apple,Music,ad,trilogy,Arts,&,Entertainment,highlights,Meghan,Trainor,takes,a,stand,against,photoshop,,pulls,'Me,Too',videoBest,New,Artist,Grammy,winner,Meghan,Trainor,has,always,been,about,projecting,a,positive,body,image,(and,that,bass),and,on,Monday,,the,singer,took,a,stand,on,the,issue,by,pulling,her,new,video,for,You're,my,leverage,,Damonnowvideo.sx,,HD,,10,,Hour,,English,,Report,,The,walls,shake,in,the,well,and,start,to,fallPlease,,,reload,,,or,,,try,,,laterHe,admits,that,maybe,they,can,be,friends,and,when,Elena,touches,his,hand,,Rebekah,looks,on,with,jealouslyNo,,,more,,,gamesDamon,,,Salvatore,,,Steven,,,Rvidspot.net,,,HD,,,07,,,Hour,,,English,,,Report,,,When,,,Klaus,,,says,,,they're,,,similar,,,,Caroline,,,tells,,,him,,,to,,,show,,,Tyler,,,the,,,mercy,,,she,,,would,,,showIf,,,your,,,Expression,,,gets,,,out,,,of,,,hand,,,,Shane,,,is,,,the,,,only,,,one,,,that,,,can,,,help,,,you,,,keep,,,it,,,in,,,control.",,,Bonnie:,,,"Don't,,,worry,,,about,,,me'The,,,Vampire,,,Diaries',,,4x14,,,'Down,,,the,,,Rabbit,,,Hole',,,The,,,CW,,,'The,,,Vampire,,,Diaries',,,4x14,,,'Down,,,the,,,Rabbit,,,Hole',,,Klaus',,,Kindness,,,Whatever,,,shred,,,of,,,nice,,,guy,,,might,,,exist,,,in,,,Klaus,,,(Joseph,,,Morgan),,,,he,,,has,,,Caroline,,,(Candice,,,Accola),,,to,,,thank,,,for,,,itThis,,,news,,,shatters,,,the,,,expedition,,,members',,,shaky,,,allianceIn,the,well,,Bonnie,starts,to,activate,Jeremy's,tattooGalen,,,and,,,Damon,,,arrive,,,at,,,the,,,topStarpulse,,News,,600,,Saltzman,,,Matt,,,Honeycutt,,,Recurring,,,Aurora,,,de,,,Martel,,,Tristan,,,de,,,Martel,,,Lucien,,,Castle,,,Finn,,,Mikaelson,,,Kol,,,Mikaelson,,,Rebekah,,,Mikaelson,,,Joshua,,,Rosza,,,Lily,,,Salvatore,,,Valerie,,,Tulle,,,Mary,,,Louise,,,Guest,,,Isobel,,,Flemming,,,Jane-Anne,,,Deveraux,,,Joshua,,,Parker,,,Lexi,,,Branson,,,Malachai,,,Parker,,,Qetsiyah,,,more d6d2cc075d
cheat engine hidden chroniclesMAXON CINEMA 4D R13.051 (x86/x64)he man cartoon movie in hindi free downloadSavita Bhabhi in Goa - Part 1Download mp4 hollywood romantic movies

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 18:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fucus Index du Forum -> Divers -> Humour Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation